To keep everyone safe we have implemented a protocol for our outdoor classes. We kindly ask you to familiarize yourself with them before coming to class.
1. Stay at home if you have a cold or flu-like symptoms. No exceptions.
2. Keep 1.5 meter social distance at all times.
3. Please don’t arrive too early or stick around too long.
4. Wash your hands at the beginning- and end of the class (we’ve provided hand sanitiser)
5. Don’t share your training equipment and clean it thoroughly after the workout.
6. Always follow the coach’s instructions.
Please note you can use our toilet, please implement our cleaning protocol if doing so. Showers or changing rooms are accessible only through reservation. You can do so through ‘Appointments’ in MindBody. Please don’t forget to bring:
We made it possible to start a chat directly on Whatsapp with one of our trainers. This should work on most devices. If the button doesn't work, please text us on : +31(0)6 - 28 46 72 43 . We'll respond ASAP. Thanks!
On the 14th of december the government announced we are going back into a nation-wide lockdown for at least five weeks. Of course both team Vastberaden and team Heldhaftig have a plan ready for this scenario. We are committed to do all that we can to get you through the upcoming weeks as fit and flexible as possible! If you have any questions, concerns and/or positive words for the team don't hesitate to reach out to any of our coaches! Stay safe, stay fit, stay home and most of all, Stay Vastberaden!