Vastberaden programming week 20
Welcome to this weeks Crossfit Vastberaden programming!
Go to our Workout Videos playlist to prepare for your class: Watch the video and familiarize yourself with all the movements, so you can fly through the workout when you get to the box!
Ofcourse our coaches will be ready to help you through your workout from warm-up to cooling down.
- Sign up through Eversports for one of the starting times.
- Go to the workout videos and prepare for your workout.
- Bring: your phone, water and a face mask.
- Please note our toilets, lockers and dressing rooms are closed!
- Be on time! To early? Please wait outside our entrance at a safe distance.
- Have cold or flu like symptoms? See you another time!
- Wear a face mask when entering the building
- Keep 1.5 meter distance from each other at all times.
- Sanitize your hands when entering the gym
- Grab the equipment you need for the workout.
- The coach will direct you to one of the workout stations
- Make sure you finish within your 45 minute window
- Clean everything thouroughly after class
- Don’t linger after class
THIS WEEKS PROGRAMMING:
60 double unders
15 hang squat cleans 50/35
15 front squat 70/35
For time (teams of 2)
150 cal row
(person 1 rows)
(person 2 KB farmer hold)
150 cal bike
(person 1 bike
(person 2 KB front rack hold)
15 box jumps 24/20
12 push presses 52.5/35
9 toes to bar
Back squat: Heavy 5
Drop set: 3×3 @ 100%
3 strict pull ups
9 deadlifts 80/55
(cap = 20)